Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Wardrobe

Spring Wardrobe

Spring is finally here in Paris and the gloomy cold days are gone (or at least I hope so). Aside from the spontaneous rain/hail storms, the Parisian soleil is out to play. I have been slightly obsessed with everything denim. Recently I visited one of my favorite thrift stores in Paris, Free P'Star, and found an epic cropped jean jacket for just 5 Euros! Currently, I've been making the transition from my black winter leather jacket to my military green jacket/ my thrifted jean jacket (and loving it). Time to kiss the winter wool pea coats goodbye, see ya in December!!

Here are some items that I think are très spring time appropriate and necessary. Enjoy!! xx 

Topshop lacy top
nordstrom.com


Warehouse high waist skirt
$55 - warehouse.co.uk


Lacing shoes
$27 - newlook.com


A Wear roca wear handbag
$24 - awear.com


Oliver peoples optical
oliverpeoples.com


Dorothy Perkins hair accessory
dorothyperkins.com








No comments:

Post a Comment