Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring in Paris



While abroad in Paris, I have been fortunate enough to bear witness to a vast range of distinct and tasteful fashion trends on a daily basis.  Quite recently, the Parisian sun decided to make a very fashionable and much welcomed entrance, signaling that spring has sprung in the City of Amour. On the more sunnier days, I spend my afternoons in the various parcs around the city. I was in Jardin des Tuileries the other afternoon enjoying the soleil after class and caught up with a friend by the pond. 

I kept my outfit simple by pairing my favorite forest green military inspired jacket from Banana Republic with a classic très French black and white striped top from H&M. For the bottoms, I went with some high-waisted Zara shorts with black tights to keep my legs warm. As for the footwear, I sported my new Zara flats with gold metal detail on the tip. Since school had just gotten out, I had my school supplies in my black LongChamp bag and my Linda Farrow sunnies. 





( Linda Farrow Sunnies, Jacket from Banana Republic, Top from H&M, Shorts from Zara, Bag from Long Champ, Flats from Zara) 




No comments:

Post a Comment