Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week has officially ended and the city was filled with must see editors from all over the world, beautiful models and crazed photographers and fans. Everyone who's everyone has been planning their outfits months in advance. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to witness all the fashion madness and to be a spectator of the iconic attendees like Anna Dello Russo, AndrĂ© Leon Talley, Franca Sozzani, Bill Cunningham and many more. This week is also another busy week for me because it is mid-terms week, but soon after it will be spring break!! I will try to post more often on my blog because this is something I enjoy doing unlike studying for my International Economics or American Business Law mid-terms but of course schooling is important.

Here are pictures from the first day I went out to see what Paris Fashion Week was all about. These pictures are from the Nina Ricci Show in the Jardin des Tuileries (which was by far my favorite venue).  Since it was the first day, I just wanted to see how fashion week was set up, so I do apologize for the terrible pictures but I do promise that it progressively gets better as the week went on.
















No comments:

Post a Comment