Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome 2013

(Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay of this post, but I have been busy preparing for my next few months abroad.)
 December 31st is the final day; it’s the day I pause and reminisce on my year. I cannot believe the miles I have traveled, the amazing friendships I created and the goals I have achieved. 2012 was the year of independence and self-discoveries. For the first five months, Shanghai was my home. While aimlessly wondering the alleys of Tianzifang and being a student at Fudan University, I had the opportunity to experience my first internship at a NGO called Non-Profit Incubator. Shanghai gave me the chance to grow as an independent strong individual and allowed me to meet some of the most amazing people whom I would have never had the chance to encounter. Soon returning home, I began my junior year of university. While balancing my challenging course load this semester, I was able to discover my true purpose, my dream and my ultimate career path. When turning in my finance final, I realized that I don’t want to work in finance (previous intended major). But instead, I want to pursue a career in an industry that I am passionate about: art and fashion. So, let’s make 2013 been the year of passion and dreams. I am eager to see what this year will bring, hopefully limitless amount of opportunities, bon voyages and new friendships. Cheers to 2013! Goodbye 2012, and Hello 2013!!!  

(Dress from Free People, Booties from Schultz Shoes, and Watch from Michael Kors) 






No comments:

Post a Comment