Saturday, October 20, 2012

Red Lips


Red lips, oh where to begin. A red lipstick should be in every girl's makeup bag. Red lips can dress up any outfit and just add that "Je ne sais quoi" to a look. I love pairing red lips with neutral eye makeup. When I wear red lips, I would usually just groom/ fill in my eye brows, add a somewhat thick line of eyeliner, a neutral pinky blush on the cheeks and finish it off with whatever choice of lipstick is for the night.


Now that the weather is finally cooling down, I feel like it is the perfect time to pull out those bright reds to the dark vampy/wine red lipsticks. So go on and get those lip sticks ready for those fall/winter festive parties. It is something that everyone can definitely pull off, and I think it doesn't make an appearance as often as it should.


My personal favorite paring when wearing any type of red lips consists of my leather jacket, black jeans, white simple tee, black leather boots and of course my red lips.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment